? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday My First Born Baby Boy

My my my, I can't believe it was 7 years ago today that I was giving birth for the very first time to the beautiful, 7lb 12.9 oz, 21 in. long, baby boy Jalen Rafael Baldomero. Jalen, you are truly a special child. You are so incredibly smart. You are amazing beyond words. You're handsome, smart, sweet, and all that a mother could ever ask for in a son. You're Dad and I are so proud of you. Every single day of your life you make us proud to be your parents. Your smile can light up a room and your huge heart is a gift to everyone around you. We hope you have a wonderful 7th birthday. We are so blessed to get to enjoy your day with you.
We love you so very much!
Mom and Dad

2 comments:

Pappy said...

Happy Birthday Jalen! Grammie and Pappy are as proud as any grandparents could ever be. I hope your birthday was as special as you are to us. We love you so very much!

Love, Grammie and Pappy

Rita Andrews said...

happy birthday....

Girl keep us posted on the adoption front....you havent updated...hint hint...lol