? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baldo 'Bunch of Stuff'

I often feel like blogging and have lots to say but time prevents me from getting very creative and posting as often as I'd like. But I do still like to take time to brag on my babies and blab about our family :) Nothing really new to report. Everyone's doing great in school now and having a great start to the year. Laela and Justin are doing great at home and enjoying their learning time in the mornings. They amaze me everyday with how much they can learn and take in. Like little sponges. Most everyone knows about our hectic week with my friend's children but that's over and things around the Baldo house are back to somewhat normal. Thought I'd share a few recent pics too. . .

My little scientist at work. Jalen got a crystal making kit and this is his first go at it. He made rock candy! MMM!!



And just a few of the little munchkin, Justin. Just hanging around the house but sooo cute!

1 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

they all look so good..and Justin...wow....he is just so cute and blends perfectly into the baldo bunch!

Blessings..