? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Deal of the Day!

Laela loves her some crocs (or the knock-offs :) ) and I have been on a mission to find her every single color for summer since she loves them so much. She already has light pink, purple, and lime green - all of course with cutie pie jibbits in them. We don't hurt for money but I am a clearance shopper and when it comes to buying shoes for 3 kids, that grow very fast, I have a problem paying $30 a pair for the "real deal" when they probably won't last through the summer. Sooooo, I finally found a store in the mall that sells the knock off crocs (in Tokyo-remember-there's no Walmart). They were $3.99 a pair and they had SUPER CUTE jibbits (not the real deal either) for $1.97 a pack!! This store has made me one happy mama! And the kids are extatic!! They all love them but Laela especially is thrilled. She's a girl after my own heart with her love for shoes :) The boys aren't pictured because they were wearing them :)

1 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

Oh Im so jealous!!! I would love to find a deal like that! My girls were crocs all summer and love them...they even wore them in the winter!!! What a deal you have found!

So email me privately at rlba272@homtail.com

ihave some questions for ya!!

Hope yall are doing well.