? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ome Plum Blossom Park

I got to go on another field trip with Jalen's class today and it was AMAZING! I know I say that about everything but this place was truly breathtaking. It's called Ome Plum Blossom park in Ome, Japan (which is closer to us than Tokyo). It was one of those places that feel like you're in a book because it just doesn't seem real. It's blooming season in Japan for the cherry blossoms and plum blossoms. I feel so blessed to have shared this day with Jalen and for him to be able to experience it. Of course he could care less about how pretty it was but he'll remember it one day and say "I've been there". I took about 50 pictures. I just couldn't stop taking them. It was incredible. Thought I'd share some of them with you all.



Jalen and his friends playing on the "river" :)


Jalen enduring me making him take more pictures :)









close up of blossoms that some of the girls picked against the rules! :)







0 comments: