? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 30, 2009

JALEN'S THE WINNER!!

YAY JALEN!!!! He had his first spelling bee on Friday and HE WON!!!!! We are SOOOOO proud of him!! When he got home Friday you would have thought he won the lottery the way Eddie and I acted LOL!! We were so nervous all day Friday waiting for him to get home so we could find out how it went. It was so stinkin cute. . . not wanting to appear too anxious, in case it didn't go well, I just casually asked "How was your day?" and when he replied "It was GREAT!" I knew! So then I asked, "How did the spelling bee go?" and he flashed his certificate and $10 prize and said "GRAND PRIZE, BABY!!!" LOL!!!! Like I said, Eddie and I went nuts! He got so tickled at us for being so silly LOL! He's quite the smart little cookie so I suppose we shouldn't be surprised but it didn't take away the excitement one bit! Here's a pic of the BIG WINNER!!!!

0 comments: