? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Doggers Get Dogged Out!

My mom found these AWESOME croc-like shoes for Laela and she LOVES them! I think she said she found them at CVS or some unexpected place like that. The boys both have fuzzy crocs and Laela was so jealous so her Grammy got her a pair of her own for Christmas and she hardly ever takes them off. We joke that they are named "Doggers" not real sure what that's about but it's kinda funny :) LOL! I was just telling my mom how much Laela wears them so I thought I'd post for everyone's enjoyment, how much my daughter loves her "choos"! She really has dogged out her Doggers!


0 comments: