? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

IT"S OFFICIAL . . .

WE"RE REALLY ADOPTING!!!!
I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. :) We have not posted because we didn't want anyone else to know before our family and since we told them Friday, now I can jabber on about it all I want LOL! We had our homevisit on Saturday and it went really well. It was very laid back. We have a couple of courses to take this weekend and that's it!! Our homestudy report should be completely finished by the end of next week and then it will be sent off to the agency and we'll be officially waiting on our match! We're adopting through the US Foster system so things run a bit differently than with international adoption. OMG I can't believe it's really happening. This has been a part of my heart since I was a child and I just can't believe we're really doing it. Everyone keeps telling us how great it is that we're blessing the child but we're the ones that feel blessed.

We can't wait for you to be part of our family little one! May God keep you safe and sound until we can bring you home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! oh i'm so excited for you - i know what you mean about a desire to adopt! i feel the same, and can't wait to one day be able to do it. God's so good - what a blessing both for your family (our family) and the little one you'll be taking...!