? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Memories. . .

I just wanted to share this snip it from an email I got today from my mom. I told ya'll I wasn't kidding when I said I've wanted to do this all my life :)

". . .I was in bed the other night and my memories took me back to when you and Autumn were young and I suddenly remembered one specific night when we were playing in your bedroom at our Springlake house and we talked about how you and your sister would be as Mother's when you grew up and I remember Autumn saying "I want to have 6 kids" and you saying "I don't want to have a baby, I want to adopt a baby". When that memory came to me I began to cry because I know it was God that sent that memory to me and it made me realize that even back then, he was preparing you/me/us for this journey. "

0 comments: