? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

WOW! This is really happening!

What a pleasant surprise I had waiting for me tonight! After the kids go to bed I usually take an hour or two to come check email and play on the internet for a little bit, watch a minute or two of television or WHATEVER! Just to enjoy the quiet time. WEEELLLLLL, tonight I came to check the email and found an email from our social worker that our homestudy is COMPLETE!! He has finished the report and will be mailing us the original signed copy in a day or two. As if this wasn't good news enough, I also had a message from the agency saying they were finished creating our website!!!! YAY!!!!!!! When we sign on with the agency we send a narrative and pictures of our family and they create a webpage that they will send to the individual social workers for each child we decide to inquire about so that they can see us, meet us, whatever. So as far as I know, I'm just waiting on the official word from the agency, I think we should be able to start officially asking about specific kids in the next week or so!! Holy Cow It's Real!!!
P.S. I'll email our webpage to anyone interested but didn't want to post it here for any crazies out there in cyber world that might happen to follow the Baldomero Family (for whatever reason).

0 comments: