? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

Funny Stories

Now that I have a blog, I am trying to be better about remembering to record those little funny things that happen with the kids that I don't want to forget.


1) Ryan found an old cell phone that I put in their toy box and positioned Laela against the wall and held up the phone and said, "Leh-la, teeeeeze" and bless her heart, she gave a goofy grin and looked at him and said "teeeeeze" with her head cocked to the side like the little girl she is. Ryan then looked at the phone and said, "oh Leh-la, dood wun! choot!" LOL!!


LOVE THESE MOMENTS!!

1 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

Hey, Yes I wondered if you would contact me once you got settled...I didnt have a email for ya. So you made it safe and sound I see. Im sorry we were never able to meet up too...how are the kids?

Yes I do sell the clothes and do take special orders. I love to sew and create..that is my night time relaxation....

Well keep in touch...Im gonna mark your blog so i dont loose ya.