? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just Because. . .

I am trying to be a better blogger :) so I'm trying to write even about the little things because apparently some people think my life is interesting. ?? Beats me!

Anyway, so we just ended a great weekend. Eddie got back Wednesday night and had a hectic couple of days back at the office so we spent the weekend doing fun family stuff. We ventured out and found a mall here in the area so of course I'm now happy! LOL! The kids were even excited about it cause they have a HUGE game room. In Alabama one of our family things we did often was go to the mall and Laela and I would shop while the boys played in the gameroom, then we'd eat lunch or dinner at the food court. So it will be nice to have that family thing back. Then we headed to a mini October fest here on the base. They had TONS for the kids to do and they had a blast. It's always so fun to watch them that happy. The boys got their hair spray painted which was hilarious! I am so sick that I don't have my camera yet to take/post pictures. Soon I hope! Then we had friends over with their kiddos. The 6 kids played in the playroom and had a ball destroying it together and the grown ups had wine and did karaoke! HILARIOUS!!!! Then today was just a chilled out day for me to do some housework (clean up the playroom :) ) and do some laundry while Eddie played outside with the kids. It's just overall been a nice weekend. Eddie and I decided today that we are going to start taking better care of our health so we aren't decrepit by the time we're 40. So we'll be on that kick now. I have about 20 lbs to lose so wish me luck :) LOL! Anyway, so that's all for now I suppose. Will write more when something interesting happens, or not so interesting. :)

0 comments: