? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh How Handsome Am I?

As everyone knows, my kids keep me laughing all the time! But my Ryan is a mess! His talking is coming along but still tough to understand which makes it even more hilarious when he makes obvious comments. Anyone close to our family knows that when it's time for haircuts for the boys, they are wooly boogers. So haircuts are always a big transformation :) Anyway, last night I gave the boys haircuts and after I had washed Ryan off and was drying him off I said to him, "Ryan you look so handsome!" And he looks at himself in the mirror and said "Oh WOW!! Mommy, look, OH WOW!!" He was obviously impressed with how good he looked! LOL!

1 comments:

Nicholas said...

Wow! A comment from a family in Japan! That's a first for me!

First of all, thank you from the BOTTOM of my heart for your courage and great service to the military ~ I honor and greatly admire all those who have served and are now. You're great Americans!

I love your family photos, what a beautiful family! Thanks again and God Bless you all~ :)