? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 23, 2008

HE LISTENS and ANSWERS!!

Right after I posted all my feelings the other day, it all came together and started making sense. Each time I laughed at one of the kids I thought, oh how much I love them and enjoy them. I haven't always stopped to think that each time they make me smile. It's just been a general thought and feeling I have. And then out of no where I started to focus on me. Imagine that! LOL!!! It just felt so strange. I had no choice but to realize it was happening because it just felt so odd and I thought, perhaps this is something else I am supposed to be doing with my time, taking better care of my health and self in general. I didn't know God was so E-SAVVY. :) But he is. He heard me today and knew I was at the end of that rope and He answered. He knows. That day had been such a bad day yet I layed down that night with more peace and "rest" than I have in a very long time. He gave me that and I am so greatful! You know, I have realized something very invaluable in my whole 29 years, it has taken me a really long time to understand this but now I do. . .God knows how strong we are, better than we do. When we think we can't take one more step in the direction we're going, either we will do just that because He knows we can, or He will come down and rescue us from it. I know it is so simple but the true understanding of that has finally come to me and it makes all the difference in the world. Something that's been said/preached to me my whole life but I REALLY understand it now. It just hit me that I've been able to type all this without even thinking about crying. I haven't been able to do that yet. It's a good feeling to have a new strength. Especially to know I can tap into the source anytime I need to :) Life is good and God is good!

0 comments: