? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

"Did you win the lottery or did someone die?" . . .

These were the words spoken by my dear BFF here in Japan. :) She always has a delicate way of putting things lightly LOL!!

Rewind to me sitting in my car at the post office. I always open my mail in the car as soon as I get in instead of waiting until I get home. I'm just impatient like that. I know those of you that know me, are extremely shocked! LOL! And I opened a particular piece of mail and (apparently very loudly) said over and over, "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!" I had my window down in the car, yes it was that nice of a day today, and my friend walks up to my car and said "Did you win the lottery or did someone die?" She was there checking her mail and heard me exclaiming! LOL! When I showed her this mail her response was "OH MY GOSH IS RIGHT! WOW!" I know I'm a bit biased but she agreed that this mail was "wow worthy"! LOL! This, my friends, is what was in my mail today . . .





0 comments: