? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 13, 2009

WHO STOLE MY CHOCOLATE?!?!

I am at what I like to call the "Chocolate Lovin'" part of the month. Oh who am I kidding, I don't really need that excuse to love me some chocolate. But it sounds good right?!? Anyway, so I called EB at work on Wednesday afternoon and told him if he knew what was good for him he would bring home chocolate cake when he got off work! LOL! So, knowing me the way he does, he complied! He brought 5 pieces of chocolate cake with chocolate icing from the bakery and even brought 5 different pieces of cheesecake just in case! LOL! Well, all 5 of us had our chocolate cake that night for desert and boy was I excited about being able to inhale the cheesecake the next day! Now, I know I don't have the figure that allows for this type of eating to go unpunished, but right now I really don't care. Sweets have serious priority when I get like this! LOL! Fast forward to Thursday morning. I took the boys to school, Eddie was at work and I was getting my clothes and Laela's clothes ready for the day for us to go out while the boys were at school. People, this time of month I'm your typical Maxine Hallmark Greeting Card. Shopping, chocolate, and complaining. . .yep, that about sums it up! Anyway, Laela wouldn't answer me or come upstairs to get dressed when I called her so I came downstairs to see what in the world she might be doing. This is what I found. . . in exactly this order because she was hiding from me!



0 comments: