? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Because

We had a nice chilled out weekend and not much went on around here but I was able to get some cute pics of the kiddies playing outside.
Just Ryan running around. I dont' know why, I just love getting pictures of him running. He's so stinkin cute!
Does this really need a caption. . .

Laela trying desperately to get up in the tree with the boys :) She has NO CLUE that she's smaller than them :)

Okay, well maybe she has a slight clue or she wouldn't have attempted to fit on the neighbor's baby toy :)
My biggest baby! Look how grown up he is :( I'm so proud of him! I love this picture too!

Ryan looking so innocent in his sweet little hat! YEAH RIGHT! He's probably checking out what he's going to destroy with that stick! LOL! He sure looks sweet though! :)

My big boys tree climbing! LOVE THIS PIC of them!

My big man again just hangin out! How handsome he is!!

0 comments: