? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mom Shoes

Gone are the days of my high heel knee high boots or animal print pumps. I have three children with one/possibly two on the way and they all move way too fast for me to be chasing them in that kind of footwear! I spend my days avoiding sprained ankles now! LOL! I officially broke down today and traded in my Hot Mom Shoes for just regular ole Mom Shoes! I spent $80 today on "sensible footwear"! UUGGH! I'm getting old!! First of all, I would NEVER spend $80 on anything, let alone shoes for myself! But when I tried them on and felt the comfort I couldn't resist! All I could think about was chasing Ryan and Laela while wearing them and they were as good as SOLD! When I went to check out the little Japanese lady said "why box no shoes" and when I told her I had them on she looked at me like I was purple! I showed her my other boots (high heel knee high) and she just shook her head as if to understand my situation! LOL! While walking out of the store I also had another realization. . .I have to have all my jeans cut off/hemmed now since I'm a whoppin' 5'2.5" and I've worn heels my whole life! What in the world!?! I didn't see this revelation of a day coming AT ALL! Oh well, so without further ado I introduce to you, MY MOM SHOES . . .

0 comments: