? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Meeting is Done

Well, we got word from the social worker that the meeting went well. There wasn't much that she could tell us, as they didn't tell her much. She just said it went well and she was able to find out that there are 5 families (including us) in the running and they should be notifying all the social workers within a week. I have a real sense of peace that I was not expecting. I've known all along that it's in God's hands and there's nothing from here on out that we can do about the decision. But until now, I couldn't really relax about it. I know there is a big possibility that we may not be the family chosen for her and I'm actually okay with that. As of yesterday as I thought of the possibility of not being chosen, it made me sad among many other emotions. But last night as I finally went to sleep I was able to be at peace with it. So whatever HE has in store for us is what will be. We'll just have to wait it out and go along for the ride. Of course it will be a disappointment but there are lots of other children out there in need of a home and family. We'll let ya'll know as soon as we find anything out.

0 comments: