? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday My Little Prince

Ryan Nicholas Baldomero, born February 5, 2004, 7 lbs 12 oz, 20 in long. What a gorgeous little munchkin you were! I remember holding you in my arms for the first time and what an amazing feeling it was to have you in the world. You haven't stopped amazing me ever since. You have faced so much in your short little life and you continue to shine through everything. You don't let anything hold you back and you inspire me daily. You are a truly amazing child. Your happiness and joy of life is something that I love to witness. We are so blessed to be the ones that get to watch you grow and become the person you are and will be. It fills my heart to see you so happy on this wonderful day! I hope you had a great birthday because we sure enjoyed sharing it with you. You are such a joy Ryan Nicholas and we love you to a million pieces!!
Happy 5th Birthday My Prince!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

0 comments: